Finding your tracking code snippet
January 22, 2018
Each website has its own tracking code, so be sure to implement the code assigned to a particular website. You can use this tracking code snippet as is, or customize it.
To find the tracking code for your website, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Piwik PRO with your Owner account.
2. Click on the Menu on the left upper corner.
3. From the drop-down menu select Websites.
4. Choose the website for which you want to implement a tracking code.
5. Select Installation tab.
6. The tracking code snippet for your website is displayed under Website code for asynchronous tags or Website code for synchronous tags.
*This is an example of snippet code for asynchronous tags, so it will not automatically work for you
Step-by-step setup process
Please read these materials to learn how to set up your Piwik PRO Analytics tracking: