May 28, 2018
This is a “sticky” bar displayed at the top or bottom of the page to remind visitors about their rights regarding collection and processing of their data for specific purposes. Upon clicking it, the visitor will see either the Single consent or Extended consent form. It will be shown until the visitor submits the form.
How to set up consent bar:
1. Log in to your Piwik Pro Marketing Suite application and go to Consent Manager section – click “Consent Manager” link in top bar menu.
2. Choose a proper website from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Consent templates” option in Consent Manager menu.
4. Click on “Edit template” button on “Consent bar” section.
5. In the visual editor you can adjust:
– basic styles (colors).
6. Just click elements on visual editor and adjust options on the right side.
7. Click on “Save” button at the top to confirm changes.
8. Choose the position of the bar (top or bottom) and check “Show consent bar when website visitor didn’t make ane consent decision” to make it live.