Extended Consent Form Failure Note
May 28, 2018
Extended Consent Form Failure Note is being used as a notification after failure to submit a privacy consent choice. It appears in case of any connection problem and gives a visitor a chance to try again and submit the consent.
How to set up Extended Consent Form Failure Note:
1. Log in to your Piwik Pro Marketing Suite application and go to Consent Manager section – click “Consent Manager” link in top bar menu.
2. Choose a proper website from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Consent templates” option in Consent Manager menu.
4. In “Extended consent form failure note” click on “Edit template” button to manage Extended Consent Form Failure Note’s name and copy.
5. In the visual editor, you can manage its:
– basic styles (colors).
Click elements on the visual editor and adjust options on the right side.
6. Click on “Save” button at the top to confirm changes and make it live (you do not need to publish the website in Tag Manager).