Engagement report (classic)
This report contains various metrics showing visitor engagement with your website:
- Returning visits – presented as an time series graph showing your returning visits. A returning visit is made by someone who has visited the website at least once before. The Frequency Overview is also displayed with sparklines below the main graph. By clicking on the line graph icon located under the title you can select additional metrics to be displayed on the main graph:
- Visits per visit duration – this report tells you how many visits had a certain total duration. By default, this report displays as a cloud of tags, with the most common durations presented in a larger font. You can change the way this report is presented by using the controls at the bottom of the widget.
- Visits per number of pages – in this report you can see how many visits involved a particular number of page views. By default, this report displays as a cloud of tags, with the most common numbers of pages viewed presented in a larger font. You can change the way this report is presented by using the controls at the bottom of the widget.
- Visits by visit number – In this report, you can see the number of visitors who have been to your website at least N times.
- Visits by days since last visit – In this report, you can see how many visits were from visitors whose last visit was a certain number of days ago, i.e. how many days have passed since that visitor’s last visit to your website.