Data Subject Requests Failure Message
Data subject requests failure message is a notification after a failed data subject request. It lets a visitor to try again and let him review and adjust their consent status and exercise data subject rights.
How to set up Data subject requests failure message
1. Log in to your Piwik Pro Marketing Suite application and go to Consent Manager section – click “Consent Manager” link in the top bar menu.
2. Choose the proper website from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Consent templates” option in Consent Manager menu.
5. In visual editor you can adjust:
Just click elements on visual editor and adjust options on the right side.
6. Click on “Save” button on the top to confirm changes.