Add a New Pop-up
To add a new pop-up:
- Go to Menu > Personalization.
- Choose a proper website from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Pop-ups” option in Personalization menu.
- Click on “+ New pop-up” link/ button on pop-ups list on left side.
- Enter a new pop-up name and confirm by clicking “OK” button.
- Go into pop-up visual editor by click “Edit” button on the top.
- Set pop-up status:
- Set Flight dates (it’s optional) to schedule when your popup will be live.
- Add or choose existing triggers. At least one trigger is needed to fire a pop-up.
- Click “Save” button if you want to save changes.
*active – to make it live after Website’s publication
*inactive – to make it not live after Website’s publication (it will also won’t be possible to display it in debug mode).
E.g. fire on page scroll = 50%.
In the trigger’s configuration, you can choose for which audiences this pop-up should be fired.