What are the actions in Piwik PRO?
An action is counted when a visitor performs one of the following actions:
- Page view: a vistior visits a page.
- Download: a vistior downloads a file.
- Outlink: a visitor clicks the link to external website
- Internal site searches: a visitor uses your internal search.
- Goal: a vistior completes a goal.
So the number of actions is a sum of the actions listed above.
To find the number of actions performed on your website, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- From the website picker, select All websites.
- On the top, you’ll see the total number of actions for you websites.
Note: In Analytics (new) the metric
actions is called
events. To find this information you can either add a widget with this metric to a dashboard or create a custom report.