Change the language of the form
You can display forms from Consent Manager in different languages. By default, they are written in English, but you can change that.
To change the language of the form, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Consent Manager.
- Navigate to Settings.
- In Internationalization, click Add language.
- Select the language and click Save.
- Navigate to Consent templates.
- In the right, upper corner click Template language
Englishand pick a different language.
- Edit each template that you want to use and write copy in the selected language.
- When you’re done, navigate to Settings.
- In Consent form language, click a three-dots icon next to the new language of the form.
- Click Activate. Now the form will be displayed in this language as well.
- Optionally, set the new language as default. The form will then be displayed in this language, and a visitor will be able to switch to a different language.