Change the Language of the Form
You can display forms from Consent Manager in different languages. By default, they are written in English, but you can change that.
To change the language of the form, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Consent Manager.
- Navigate to Settings.
- In Internationalization, click Add language.
- Select the language and click Save.
- Navigate to Consent templates.
- In the right, upper corner click Template language
Englishand pick a different language.
- Edit each template that you want to use and write copy in the selected language.
- When you’re done, the forms on your website will appear in the new language.