If you no longer want to use Piwik PRO, you can permanently delete your account. In this article, we’ll show you how to close your Piwik PRO account.
Here are some things to know before you close your account:
- After an account is deleted, it can’t be restored.
- After closing your account, you and other users won’t be able to log in. We’ll remove all user accounts for the closed account.
- We’ll delete all your data permanently after closing your account. In the Core plan, you can export each report or export raw data with our BI integrations. In the Enterprise plan, you can order a database dump before your data is deleted.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Settings.
- On the left, click Subscription.
- Click Delete account.
- Complete the exit survey. It will help us improve our product.
Note: If you don’t see the exit survey, it could be because of your browser or ad blocker settings, which can affect pop-ups. Try a different browser or turn off your ad blocker for this page.
- You’ll then see a screen with information about what happens after you proceed. If you’re sure you want to keep going, click Contact our support.
- Fill out the contact form.
- We’ll display a success message to let you know that the form was sent to our support. They will delete your account within 2 weeks.
- As the last step, you’ll receive an email confirmation about closing your account from our support.
Note: If you have the Enterprise plan, contact your account manager to close your account.