If you no longer want to use Piwik PRO, you can permanently delete your account. In this article, we’ll show you how to close your Piwik PRO account.
Here are some things to know before you close your account:
- After an account is deleted, it can’t be restored.
- After closing your account, you and other users won’t be able to log in. We’ll remove all user accounts for the closed account.
- We’ll delete all your data permanently 30 days after closing your account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to export your data before that date.
Note: If you have the Enterprise plan, contact your account manager to close your account.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Settings.
- On the left, click Subscription.
- Click Delete account.
- Complete the exit survey. It will help us improve our product.
- You’ll then see a screen with information about what happens after you proceed. If you’re sure you want to keep going, click Contact our support.
- Fill out the contact form.
- We’ll display a success message to let you know that the form was sent to our support. They will delete your account within 2 working days.
- As the last step, you’ll receive an email confirmation about closing your account from our support.