When you want to use your data in a spreadsheet or other tool, you can export it from a report. In this article, we’ll explain how.
To export data from a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports or Custom reports.
- On the left, pick a report you want to work with.
- Choose dates for your data export.
- In the right upper corner, click Export.
- In some report types, you can choose to: Export chart data or Export table data.
- In the dialog window, you can choose additional export options:
- Report type: CSV, XML, JSON, JSON (KV)
- Use column names instead of IDs
- Export only this level of the nested table (only in reports with nested tables)
- Set the row limit
Tip: If you want to use data in a spreadsheet, you can export the report to a CSV or XML file. For more advanced tools, use a JSON or JSON (KV) file format.
- Click OK.
- Click Download now once the file is ready.
- Open the exported file in a spreadsheet — Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Numbers or the like.
Note: For an advanced export, you can use API.