When you need to use your data in a spreadsheet or another tool, simply export it from a report and import it into your tool. It’s that simple.
To export data from a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports or Custom reports.
- On the left, pick the report you want to work with.
- Select the date range for your export.
- Click Export in the upper right corner.
- In certain report types, you have the option to: Export chart data or Export table data.
- Next, you can select extra export options:
- Report type: CSV, XML, JSON or JSON (KV)
- Use column names instead of IDs
- Export only this level of the nested table (Nested table reports only)
- Row limit
Tip: If you want to use the data in a spreadsheet, you can export the report to a CSV or XML file. For more advanced tools, use a JSON or JSON (KV) file format.
- Click Export.
- Click Download now once the file is ready.
- Open the exported file in a spreadsheet — Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Numbers or the like.
Note: For an advanced export, you can use API.