Export a report
Needed permissions: owner, manage, edit & publish, edit or view
When you want to use data in a spreadsheet, you can export it from a report. In this article, we’ll explain how.
To export data from a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics (new).
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, pick a report you want to work with.
- In the right, upper corner, click Export.
- Select data that you want to export and the file format.
- Open the exported file in a spreadsheet — Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Numbers, or the like.
Tip:If you want to use data in a spreadsheet, you can export the report to a CSV or XML file. For more advanced tools, use a JSON or JSON (KV) file format.
Note:For an advanced export, you can use API.