Export a report
Every time you want to use a spreadsheet to work with your data you can export one from a report. It can help you with in-depth researches of your website, as well as with collecting data from various reports. You can simply put together several reports with various metrics and keep only the data most important to you.
To export data from a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics (new).
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, pick a report you want to work with.
- In the right, upper corner, click Export.
- Select data that you want to export and the file format.
- Open the exported file in a spreadsheet — Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Numbers, or the like.
Tip: If you want to use data in a spreadsheet, you can export the report to a CSV or XML file. For more advanced tools, use a JSON or JSON (KV) file format.
Note: For an advanced export, you can use API.