How can I exclude data when tracking multiple websites?
Let’s say that you track the website under the domain
clearbank.com. You’ve also added the tracking code to another domain
blog.com. In that case, Piwik PRO collects data from both of these websites.
But if you want to change how data is collected and track data that belongs only to
clearbank.com, you can set it up in Piwik PRO without removing the tracking code from the other website.
To track data that belong to a specified website, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Websites & apps.
- On the left, select the website you want to work with.
- In Settings > General settings, type the URL or URLs that you want to track.
- In Settings, scroll down until you see Tracking.
Exact match URLs when tracking.
Now, Piwik PRO will collect data only from the specified website and skip data from other websites where the tracking code has been installed.