- Where can I find video tutorials for Piwik PRO?
- Which browser do I need to use Piwik PRO?
- How many users can I add to one account?
- Where can I submit a feature request?
- How can I estimate the number of actions for the pricing?
- Where can I see how many actions I've tracked this month?
- Where can I find my site or app ID?
- What is the difference in versions for Piwik PRO Core and Enterprise (cloud, private cloud and on-premises)?
Metrics and dimensions
- What is bounce rate?
- What is the difference between exit rate and bounce rate?
- Why can’t I combine some dimensions and metrics?
- Can I use network domain and service provider dimensions in Piwik PRO?
- Can I group content in Piwik PRO?
- How long does Piwik PRO process data?
- For how long does Piwik PRO retain data?
- How can I ignore traffic from my office?
- How can I ignore traffic from bots and crawlers?
- How can I ignore tracking URL parameters?
- How can I track anchor elements (#)?
- How can I track visitors on intranet?
- How can I protect reporting from spam requests?
- How can I track interactions with popups and content?
- Can I collect any data from visitors who don’t consent?
- How can I set up Piwik PRO for multiple environments?
- Why isn’t Piwik PRO tracking downloads and outlinks on my website?
- Why am I missing referrers to my HTTP website?
- Why am I missing campaign data in reports?
- Why blocked IP addresses are still being tracked?
- How can I customize Piwik PRO campaign parameters?
- Can I use Google Analytics parameters to tag campaigns?
- Which ad blockers and browsers block Piwik PRO?
- How can I collect data about HTML5 videos on my site? (custom code)
- How can I collect data for heatmaps and clickmaps? (custom code)
- How can I collect data about YouTube videos on my site? (custom code)
- How can I track page scrolls (manual method)?
- How can I track a single-page application (manual method)?
Removing and exporting data
- Can I remove data from Piwik PRO?
- How can I remove the Piwik PRO's container from my site or app?
- Why do I still collect data after removing the tracking code?
- How can I export all my data?
Visitors, sessions and events
- How Piwik PRO recognizes returning visitors?
- How is a visitor counted in Piwik PRO?
- How can I recognize a visitor across domains?
- How can I recognize a visitor across subdomains?
- Where can I find the visitor’s IP address?
- Why do visitor IP addresses end with zeros?
- What is a session and how is it counted?
- How can I precisely measure session time?
- What does Piwik PRO track as actions?
- No data -- what does it mean?
- How can I select and compare date ranges?
- What is strict and non-strict mode in the user flow report?
- Which attribution models are used in Piwik PRO?
- How can I separate anonymous traffic from known traffic?
- How can I separate internal traffic from external traffic?
- How can I export goal conversions from Piwik PRO to Google Ads?
- How can I find 404 pages?
- How can I find URLs with duplicate page titles?
- Why the number of sessions is different when I change a funnel step from required to optional?
- How can I set up reporting for page scrolls?
- What is custom consent in tag settings?
- How can I run third-party scripts only when a visitor agrees?
- Why isn't the consent form showing up?
- Where can I find API documentation?
- Where can I find API credentials?
- How can I fetch report data using API?
- Does Piwik PRO offer mobile SDK?
- Is Piwik PRO working on Wix websites?
- Does Piwik PRO support IPv6 protocol?
- What is web-log analytics?
- Which HTTP request headers are used by Piwik PRO?
- How can I customize sampling for page timing reports?
- How can I hide the Piwik PRO container on my website?
- Does Piwik PRO collect data and serve tags and consents on all browsers?