Sometimes you may see a “No data” message in your reports. This may be caused by:
- You haven’t installed the container’s code yet. Choose an installation method and install it.
- You’ve installed the container’s code, but the data hasn’t arrived yet. The reports will show the data about an hour after installation, while the tracker debugger will display it instantly.
- You’ve installed the container’s code in the wrong place. If you’re pasting the code manually, make sure it appears right after the opening
<body>tag on every page of your website or app.
- You’re looking at the date range with no data tracked. Double-check the date range you selected.
- You’re looking at the data for custom events, custom dimensions or goals, but you haven’t set them up yet.