When you need to get raw data from a report via API, you can use an API call definition and ask directly the database for information.
To fetch data directly from a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports, Custom reports, Goals, or Ecommerce .
- On the left, click a report that you want to work with.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the report section that you want to use.
- Click View API call definition.
- Copy an API endpoint or API query.
- API endpoint shows where the call needs to be sent.
- API query asks the database for listed information.
Note: Each request must be authenticated.
For more about our API, read our developer documentation.