When you want to remove the Piwik PRO’s container (with a tracking code) from your site or app, you need to first find it in your site’s or app’s source code and then delete it.
To find the container’s code in the source code, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Sites & apps.
- Navigate to Installation.
- In Basic container (async), you’ll see the code installed on your site or app.
- Now you can search for the whole code in your site’s or app’s source code. You can also search for the site or app ID because it is a part of the container’s code.
- After finding the container’s code, delete it. Make sure to remove it from all pages.