Why isn’t the consent form showing up?
The consent form shows up on your website under the following conditions:
- The GDPR compliance feature is turned on.
- At least one tracking tag is published.
- The form shows up to the new visitor.
To turn the GDPR compliance on, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Websites & apps.
- On the left, select the website you want to work with.
- In Settings, scroll until you see Privacy.
- In GDPR compliance, click Configure.
Enable privacy consents, adjust settings and click OK.