Note: This tag is not available in versions 16.23.0 and higher because DoubleClik no longer supports it.
A DoubleClick Conversion tag collects data from your site, sends it to DoubleClick and displays ads to visitors based on their interests.
To set it up, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click Add a tag.
- Name your tag and select the following type: DoubleClick Conversion tag.
- Paste the conversion ID, conversion label and optionally a value.
- In Advanced tag settings, choose Consent type. Set it up if you use a consent form on your site. This tag will only fire for visitors who accept the selected consent type.
- Respect opt-out and DNT is turned on by default. Leave it as is if you want to respect visitors who’ve turned on the Do-Not-Track feature in their browsers or who’ve opted out of tracking using our opt-out form.
- In Flight dates, set the date and time when the tag will fire.
- In Tag triggers, click Add a trigger or Choose existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Click Save.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy with how the tag works, click Publish.
- All set!