Note: This tag was removed in version 16.23.0 and higher. DoubleClik no longer supports it.
The DoubleClick Conversion tag lets you collect data about visitors and send it to DoubleClick. DoubleClick is then able to show visitors ads that match their interests. In Tag Manager, you can set up the tag in a hassle-free way.
Before you set up the tag, you need to find the the conversion ID and conversion label in DoubleClick.
To set up a DoubleClick Conversion tag, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click Add a tag.
- Name the tag and select the following type: DoubleClick Conversion tag.
- Paste the conversion ID, conversion label and optionally a value.
- In Advanced tag settings, choose Consent type. Set it up if you use a consent form on your site. This tag will fire only for visitors who accept the selected consent type.
- Respect opt-out and DNT is turned on by default. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set Do-Not-Track in their browsers, or visitors who opt out of tracking using our opt-out form.
- Enable document.write is turned off by default. Toggle this option, if your tag needs
- In Flight dates, set the date and time when the tag is fired.
- In Tag triggers, click Add a trigger or Choose existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click OK for the trigger
- Click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.