DoubleClick Floodlight Sales tag
The DoubleClick Floodlight Sales tag lets you track the number of items and total value of the purchase on your website. In Tag Manager, you can set it up in a hassle-free way.
Before you set up the tag, you need to find the the following values in the DoubleClick code:
src=: it’s the advertiser ID.
type=: it’s a group tag string.
cat=: it’s an activity tag string.
To set up a DoubleClick Floodlight Sales tag, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click + Create new tag.
- Name the tag and select the DoubleClick Floodlight Sales tag.
- Paste the advertiser ID, and optionally a group tag string and activity tag string.
- In Counting method, set
- In Unique parameters, for Revenue, select a variable that contains the revenue amount, for Order ID, select a variable that contains the order ID and same with Quantity.
- In Advanced tag settings, set the tag type. By default, it’s set to be displayed to visitors who consent to Remarketing, but you can change it to a different type.
- By default, the Respect visitor privacy is turned on. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set a do-not-track option in their browser.
- In Flight dates, set time during which you want to run the tag.
- In Tag triggers, click + New trigger or + Existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click Save for the trigger and click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.