Note: In versions below 16.23.0, this tag is called DoubleClick Floodlight Sales.
A Floodlight Sales tag helps you monitor the quantity and total value of purchases on your website.
To set it up, follow these steps:
- Copy the following values from your Floodlight code:
- src= advertiser ID
- type= group tag string
- cat= activity tag string
- Log in to Piwik PRO.
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click Add a tag.
- Name your tag and select the following type: Floodlight Sales.
- Paste the advertiser ID, group tag string and activity tag string you copied in step 1.
- In Counting method, select one of the following methods: transactions or item sold.
- In Unique parameters, select the variables that hold the values for revenue, order ID and quantity.
- In Advanced tag settings, choose Consent type. Set it up if you use a consent form on your site. This tag will only fire for visitors who accept the selected consent type.
- Respect opt-out and DNT is turned on by default. Leave it as is if you want to respect visitors who’ve turned on the Do-Not-Track feature in their browsers or who’ve opted out of tracking using our opt-out form.
- In Flight dates, set the date and time when the tag will fire.
- In Tag triggers, click Add new trigger or Choose existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Click Save.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy with how the tag works, click Publish.
- All set!