Mautic Tracking tag
Mautic is an open source platform for marketing automation. With the Mautic Tracking tag, you can start collecting data about visitors on your website and integrate it with the Mautic platform.
To set up a Mautic Tracking tag, follow these steps:
- Before you set up the tag, you need to find the Mautic instance URL.
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click Add new tag.
- Name the tag and select the following type: Mautic Tracking.
- Click Next.
- Paste the Mautic instance URL.
- In Advanced tag settings, choose Consent type. Set it up if you use Consent Manager. The tag will fire only when selected consent is given by a visitor.
- Respect visitor privacy is turned on by default. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set a Do-Not-Track option in their browser or opted out from tracking.
- Enable document.write is turned off by default. Toggle this option, if your tag needs
- In Flight dates, set the date and time when the tag is fired.
- In Tag triggers, click Add new trigger or Choose existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click OK for the trigger.
- Click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.