Mautic Tracking tag
Mautic is an open source platform for marketing automation. With the Mautic Tracking tag, you can start collecting data about visitors on your website and integrate it with the Mautic platform.
To set up a Mautic Tracking tag, follow these steps:
- Before you set up the tag, you need to find the Mautic instance URL.
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click + Create new tag.
- Name the tag and select the Mautic Tracking tag.
- Paste the Mautic instance URL.
- In Advanced tag settings, set the tag type. By default, it’s set to be displayed to visitors who consent to Marketing Automation, but you can change it to a different type.
- By default, the Respect visitor privacy is turned on. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set a do-not-track option in their browser.
- In Flight dates, set time during which you want to run the tag.
- In Tag triggers, click + New trigger or + Existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click Save for the trigger and click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.