Before you set up the tag, you need to find the the customer ID and site token in Qualroo. To find it, follow these steps:
- Go to Qualroo > Tracking code.
- Copy the customer ID and site token.
Tip: Based on our screenshot example the customer ID is
50553 and the site token is
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click + Create new tag.
- Paste the customer ID and site token.
- In Advanced tag settings, set the tag type. By default, it’s set to be displayed to visitors who consent to User Feedback, but you can change it to a different type.
- By default, the Respect visitor privacy is turned on. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set a do-not-track option in their browser.
- In Flight dates, set time during which you want to run the tag.
- In Tag triggers, click + New trigger or + Existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click Save for the trigger and click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.