If you’re building landing pages on Instapage, you can now collect visitor data with Piwik PRO. The setup is easy. You need to create a site in Piwik PRO and then add our container (with a tracking code) to your landing page on Instapage. Let’s see how this can be done.
Add a site in Piwik PRO
To add a site in Piwik PRO, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Administration.
- Navigate to Sites & apps.
- Click Add a site or app.
- Type the site name and landing page’s address, and click Save.
- Set the time zone and currency.
Note: We’ll show data in reports in this time zone. We’ll use this currency for goal revenue.
- Navigate to Installation.
- In Sites, click Install manually.
- Copy the code from Basic container code.
Install a container on landing pages on Instapage
To install the Piwik PRO container on landing pages on Instapage, follow these steps:
- Log in to Instapage.
- Choose the landing page to which you want to add our container.
- In the top right of your page builder, click Settings.
- Click HTML/CSS.
- You’ll see an HTML/CSS editor. Choose the Body section.
- Paste the Piwik PRO’s container code.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
- Done! Data will appear in reports in about an hour. Data in the tracker debugger will appear instantly.
Tip: You can also check manually if the tracking works. Read more
Tip: To change how your data is collected, you can use the following settings: