Here’s a list of actions tracked by Piwik PRO:
- Broken event: An event that wasn’t tracked correctly due to some error. Broken events are reported only in the tracker debugger and contain a message that can help you fix the issue.
- Custom event: A visitor performs a custom event.
- Content impression: A visitor sees a custom popup or content.
- Content interaction: A visitor interacts with a custom popup or content.
- Download: A visitor downloads a file.
- Excluded event: An event that was filtered out.
- Goal conversion: A visitor completes a goal.
- Heartbeat: A ping requests responsible for counting the time spent on a page.
- Outlink: A visitor clicks the link to external website.
- Page performance metric: A ping request responsible for calculating page performance metrics.
- Page view: A visitor visits a page.
- Search: A visitor uses your internal search engine.
- Consent form impression: A visitor sees a consent form on your site.
- Consent form click: A visitor clicks on a button on a consent form on your site.
- Consent decision: A visitor makes a decision using a consent form on your site.
- Ecommerce order: A visitor buys your product.
- Abandoned cart: A visitor abandons the cart.
- SharePoint: Additional events tracked when you’re using SharePoint integration.
Tip: For more on actions, see this article: Where can I see how many actions I’ve tracked this month?