Audience Manager form tracker tag
The Audience Manager form tracker tag lets you collect data from forms and use it in Audience Manager.
To set up the Audience Manager form tracker tag, follow these steps:
- Find the form ID on your website.
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click + Create new tag.
- Name the tag and select the Audience Manager form tracker tag.
- In Form data tracking, paste the form ID.
- In Form data tracking settings, optionally toggle Use form labels as attribute names.
- In Advanced tag settings, set the tag type. By default, it’s set to be displayed to visitors who consent to Analytics, but you can change it to a different type.
- By default, the Respect visitor privacy is turned on. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set a do-not-track option in their browser.
- In Flight dates, set time during which you want to run the tag.
- In Tag triggers, click + New trigger or + Existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click Save for the trigger and click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.
After some time, data will be collected and you will be able to see data from the form in the profile browser in Audience Manager (Menu > Audience Manager > Profile browser). For example, it will track and show the visitor’s email address.