The HubSpot Tracking Code tag lets you track leads from your website. With Tag Manager, you can set it up in a hassle-free way.
Here are some things to know before you add this tag to your site:
- If HubSpot displays a cookie banner on your site and you want to use our Consent Manager, you can turn that banner off under HubSpot > Settings > Privacy & Consent. Then set a consent type in tag settings under Piwik PRO > Tag Manager > Tags > HubSpot Tracking Code tag. The tag with HubSpot’s code will be fired only after visitors consent to the selected consent type.
To set up a HubSpot Tracking Code tag, follow these steps:
- Log in to HubSpot.
- Go to HubSpot > The name of your account.
- Copy the HubSpot ID. You’ll see it under the name of your account.
- Log in to Piwik PRO.
- Go to Menu > Tag Manager.
- Navigate to Tags.
- Click Add a tag.
- Name the tag and select the following type: HubSpot Tracking Code.
- Click Next.
- Paste the HubSpot ID.
- In Advanced tag settings, choose Consent type. Set it up if you use a consent form on your site. This tag will fire only for visitors who accept the selected consent type.
- Respect opt-out and DNT is turned on by default. Leave it as is, if you want to respect visitors who set Do-Not-Track in their browsers, or visitors who opt out of tracking using our opt-out form.
- Enable document.write is turned off by default. Toggle this option, if your tag needs
- In Flight dates, set the date and time when the tag is fired.
- In Tag triggers, click Add a trigger or Choose existing trigger to set up a trigger for your tag.
- Adjust trigger conditions.
- When you’re done, click OK for the trigger.
- Click Save for the tag.
- Test your tag in debug mode.
- When you’re happy how the tag works, click Publish.