Create and manage goals (classic)
To create a goal, follow these steps:
Click Goals (1) in the main menu and choose Manage Goals (2) section. This is an overview of all goals you’ve created (3). Click Add a new Goal (4) below the list.
You can use the form to define any criteria a visitor may need to ‘convert’.
Here’s what you can define in Manage Goal section:
- Name of your goal – provide a suitable name for a particular goal for easy navigation. Make it clear and easy to understand for other users, executives or clients.
- Criteria for your goal – determine when a goal is achieved. You can do it with a set of in-built conditions or manually (see the section: Setting Goals manually).
- Number of allowed conversions per Goal – Allow or forbid multiple conversions per visit
- Add value to a Goal – set a default revenue for each conversion.
- Set up a funnel
- Set up Multi Attribution reporting (only if Conversion Attribution feature is activated).