Simple Consent Form
Simple Consent Form helps visitors to give consent faster. All that is needed is a click on the button with no need to check any options before. It can be used only for one tag type.
This pop-up will be served only if it’ll be activated and there will be only one type of consent to display – the same type as defined in Simple consent form options.
E.g. All of our tags has assigned analytics type. In this case, it makes sense to use simple consent form to avoid displaying extended consent form since there would be only one option available.
How to set up Simple Consent Form:
1. Log in to your Piwik Pro Marketing Suite application and go to Consent Manager section – click “Consent Manager” link in top bar menu.
2. Choose proper website from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Consent templates” option in Consent Manager menu.
4. Set the tag type for which the simple consent form will be served.
5. Click on “Edit template” button to manage its content as well as look and feel.
6. Adjust a copy to tag type you assigned in the previous step.
7. Save changes.
If your simple consent form is ready, then you can activate it by checking the proper checkbox.