In Consent Manager, we collect anonymous data about each decision that the visitor makes about their consents for data collection. All these information can be viewed in insights.
To view the insights for data collection, follow these steps:
1. Go to Menu > Consent Manager.
2. From the website picker, choose the website you want to work with.
3. Navigate to Insights.
Decisions about consent
On the chart with decisions about consent, you can see compiled data with visitors’ choices. This will give you an overview of how the consent collection is working on your website.
In this section, you can see the following data:
- Viewed consent form — the number of consent forms viewed by our visitors. It does not include data from the consent form link.
- Full consent — the number of consents where a visitor agreed to all the types of presented consents.
- Any consent — the number of consents where a visitor agreed to any consent. For example, agreed for analytics, but didn’t agree for one or more other types.
- No decision — the number of consents where a visitor viewed consent form and didn’t make any decision. For example, closed the popup or left the page with no giving consent.
Consents form views triggered by a visitor (from “Consent form link” widget) are not included.
- No consent — a visitor didn’t agree to any consent.
Consent types breakdown
On the chart with the breakdown of consent types, you can see how many consents were given for each type. For example, analytics, remarketing, conversion tracking, and more. By looking at these data, you can understand better what people agree on on your website and draw conclusions to optimize the consent collection.