The video flow report shows data collected with the HTML5 video tracking tag or YouTube video tracking tag. You can use it to observe how people engage with videos on your site while they are being played.
To view the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click Flows.
- Done! You can now view your report.
- (Optional) Click a section name to view a specific section of this report. You can view the following sections:
- Interactions before the video is watched
- Interactions after starting a video