To view the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click General.
- All done! You can now view your report.
- (Optional) Click a section name to view a specific section of this report. You can view the following sections:
- Played videos: List of all played videos with plays, unique plays, visitors and sessions.
- Video plays by country: List of countries where visitors played your videos.
- Video plays by device: List of devices visitors used to watch videos.
- Video plays by traffic source: List of traffic sources from which visitors came to watch your videos.
- Video plays by player: List of players visitors used to watch your videos.
- Video events: List of interactions with videos : play, pause, volume up, volume down, progress, resume, seeked before playback, seeked during playback, seeked when paused.
- (Optional) If you want to see two dimensions in a single view, click + and choose a dimension.
In the video overview report, you’ll find the following metrics:
|Plays||The number of times the video was played.|
|Unique plays||The number unique plays of the video.|
The number of unique visitors. Every visitor is counted once, even if they visit the website many times during the day.
Note: Learn more about visitors.
The number of sessions performed by visitors. A session starts with the first event and ends 30 minutes after the last event performed in that session.
Note: Learn more about sessions.