The video timing report shows data collected with the HTML5 video tracking tag or YouTube video tracking tag. You can use it to see interactions with videos on the timeline.
To view the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click Timings.
- View the report.
- To access specific sections of the report, click the section name. You can view the following sections:
- Interactions during playback
- Rewind during playback
- Rewind video timeline
- Paused video during playback
- Paused video timeline
- Muted video during playback
- Muted video timeline
- Closed tab while watching the video
- Closed tab timeline
Metrics in the report
In the video timing report, you’ll find the following metrics:
- Rewinds: The number of rewinds of the video.
- Unique rewinds: The number of unique rewinds of the video.
- Pauses: The number of pauses of the video.
- Unique pauses: The number of unique pauses of the video.
- Mutes: The number mutes of the video.
- Unique mutes: The number of unique mutes of the video.
- Tab unloads: The number of times when the web browser’s tab was closed during the video playback.
- Unique tab unloads: The number of times when the web browser’s tab was uniquely closed during the video playback.
- Visitors: The number of unique visitors. Every visitor is counted once, even if they visit the website many times during the day.
- Sessions: The number of sessions performed by visitors. A session starts when a visitor enters your site or app and ends 30 minutes after the last event in a session.
You can apply segments to this report, export this report to a CSV, XML, JSON, or JSON (KV) file format, or customize the report.