To view the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click Timings.
- Done! You can now view your report.
- (Optional) Click a section name to view a specific section of this report. You can view the following sections:
- Interactions during playback
- Rewind during playback
- Rewind video timeline
- Paused video during playback
- Paused video timeline
- Muted video during playback
- Muted video timeline
- Closed tab while watching the video
- Closed tab timeline
In the video timing report, you’ll find the following metrics:
|Rewinds||The number of video rewinds.|
|Unique rewinds||The number of unique video rewinds.|
|Pauses||The number of pauses in the video.|
|Unique pauses||The number of unique pauses in the video.|
|Mutes||The number video mutes.|
|Unique mutes||The number of unique video mutes.|
|Tab unloads||The number of times the web browser tab was closed while the video was playing.|
|Unique tab unloads||The number of unique times the web browser tab was closed while the video was playing.|
The number of unique visitors. Every visitor is counted once, even if they visit the website many times during the day.
Note: Learn more about visitors.
The number of sessions performed by visitors. A session starts with the first event and ends 30 minutes after the last event performed in that session.
Note: Learn more about sessions.