Overview report in referrer reports (classic)
The overview report is a good observation point of all your traffic sources. The report will show you:
- The number of visits coming from different types of referrers.
- The percentage of visits for each referrer.
- The number of distinct search engines used by visitors.
- The number of distinct keywords used by visitors.
- The number of distinct websites linking to your website.
- The number of distinct campaigns bringing people to your website.
By looking at the overview report you can easily see the ups and downs of your traffic and spot the sources that may be responsible for an increase or decrease in visits to your website. Knowing which referrers are bringing people to your site you can think about investing money in campaigns, affiliates, bloggers, social media, or search engine optimization.