Note: Stats for this report are available only if you use Consent Manager. In version 15.3.0, we moved consent statistics from Consent Manager > Insights. Data collected before the update is in the previous report.
The consent report shows how many people agreed or not to data collection and usage on your site. It also tells you which consent types visitors accept and which buttons on the form they click on.
You can use this report to learn about consent trends. As a side note, we observed on our sites that only 25 to 75 percent of people give full consent. These stats can be true on your site as well, and you may not be seeing some of your traffic. To get a better view of all traffic, you can collect non-sensitive data from visitors who don’t consent.
In the consent report, you’ll see three subreports:
- Decisions about consent
- Consents by type
- Consent form interactions
To see the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics (new).
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click Consent.
- View the report.
- To access subreports, click on the report name.
This report shows a breakdown of consent decisions made on your site. You’ll find there information about:
- Consent form impressions: Times when a visitor is served a consent form.
- Full consents: Times a visitor accepted all consent types.
- Any consents: Times a visitor accepted one or more consent types, but not all.
- No decisions: Times a visitor ignored the consent form without making any decision.
- No consents: Times a visitor didn’t consent to anything.
Your form can have several types of consent. This report shows statistics for each type:
- Consents to analytics: Times a visitor agreed to analytics.
- Consents to A/B testing and personalization: Times a visitor agreed to A/B testing and personalization.
- Consents to conversion tracking: Times a visitor agreed to conversion tracking.
- Consents to marketing automation: Times a visitor agreed to marketing automation.
- Consents to remarketing: Times a visitor agreed to remarketing.
- Consents to user feedback: Times a visitor agreed to user feedback.
- Custom consents: Times a visitor agreed to custom consent.
There are four buttons on your form: agree all, reject all, save choices and close. This report shows clicks on those buttons.
Here’s the list of stats in this report:
- Sessions: Sessions when a visitor is served a consent form.
- Consent form clicks: Clicks on one of the buttons on the form: accept all, reject all, save choices, close.