Note: Stats for this report are available only if you use Consent Manager.
The consent report shows how many people said yes or no to collecting and using their data on your site. It also shows which types of consent people agree to and which buttons they click on the form. With this report, you can spot trends in consent. Here are the three subreports you’ll find in the report:
- Decisions about consent
- Consents by type
- Consent form interactions
To see the report, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Analytics.
- Navigate to Reports.
- On the left, click Consent.
- All done! You can now view your report.
- (Optional) Click a subreport name to view it.
This report breaks down the choices people made on your site regarding consent. It includes the following information:
- Consent form impressions: The number of times the consent form was displayed to visitors.
- Full consents: The number of visitors who gave their consent for the first time.
- Any consents: The number of visitors who accepted one or more consent types but not all of them.
- No decisions: The number of visitors who ignored the consent form without making any decision.
- No consents: The number of visitors who didn’t consent to anything.
Note: If you don’t collect any data from non-consenting visitors, the ‘no consents’ count will always be zero.
Your form includes various consent options, and this report provides statistics for each type:
- Consents to analytics: The number of visitors who consented to analytics.
- Consents to A/B testing and personalization: The number of visitors who consented to A/B testing and personalization.
- Consents to conversion tracking: The number of visitors who consented to conversion tracking.
- Consents to marketing automation: The number of visitors who consented to marketing automation.
- Consents to remarketing: The number of visitors who consented to remarketing.
- Consents to user feedback: The number of visitors who consented to user feedback.
- Custom consents: The number of visitors who consented to custom consent.
Your form consists of four buttons:
Save choices and
Close. This report displays the number of times each button was clicked. The following stats are included in this report:
- Sessions: The number of sessions in which a visitor is presented with a consent form.
- Consent form clicks: The number of clicks on one of the buttons on the form: Accept all, Reject all, Save choices, Close.